Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Heard Horror Stories!

My Scooter with 230 on her so far! Call "em smiles not miles"
 I heard horror stories about Chinese scooters falling about while people were riding them!  Seriously there are stories abound on the net of strange things breaking down and Chinese scooter.  But the deeper I dug I found them on other brand name scooters as well.  It is my opinion that if you order something and it works you may never tell anyone you just use what you bought are happy and go on with life.  But on the other hand if you ordered something and it did not work up to your expectations you might use the net to go freaking off about it.  And with these scooters it is up to the user to fully assemble the scooter and double check the tightness of bolts depending on the mechanic ability of the user this could be a very easy experience or a very cumbersome experience.  I blindly ordered my scooter and after getting it I told myself for better or worse I would help the next guy to know as first hand as possible what the entire experience is all about.  I will add more to this soon and some pictures!!

Keys, MP3 Player Controls, Helmet Holder Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment