Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I received my Roketa Scooter Title Today

Let me tell you it is no big deal to get one titled.  At first I was not sure but the sheriff's office wanted to make sure the VIN and mileage were correct after paying them $5.00 they signed off on it.  I then had the DMV issue me a license plate and tags after showing them the bill of sales I signed a form which they later sent off, and around two weeks later the state of Kentucky sent me my title.  I am now good to go not that I plan on selling it Hell no with gas going up I'm loving it!  Seriously I now have 307.3 miles on it and counting I averaged the last 100 miles at 72 mpg not bad that's with letting it warm up a lot and with it being really cold I'm sure I'll get around 80mpg with warmer weather coming.  Good luck to anyone else out there scootering this time of year and saving a bundle in gas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment