Saturday, May 18, 2013

Got off work at 11:30PM EST last night and it was raining!



But if you like me and own a Dry Biker wind and water resistant jacket you can ride in the wind, rain, snow really whatever and your core will stay around normal just your riding in 70 degree weather!  I always keep two layers in my storage compartment!  First a pullover it's simple but effective for adding an additional insulation layer to my tee shirt I wear all the time to work.  This is a good combo late at night on the way home with a chilly temp in the cool night air.  I also keep my Dry Biker jacket I purchased several years ago like 15 possibly but these sort of jackets never wear out!  This way on cool rainy nights I can wear all three layers then lean slightly forward on my scooter and the rain goes off the windshield right onto my helmet and over my body for the most part.  I usually stay dry as long as it's not totally poring down rain.  I also have gloves leather ones to keep the rain from going up my jacket selves.

So if your going to try late night rainy rides on cool Kentucky nights you might think about keeping a spare Dry Biker jacket under your seat just in case.  I still had an enjoyable ride home and love my ride into work today it's sunny and 70's what a change from last night I tell yeah!

Peace to you in scooterville

Roketa Scooter Man

Over one year and counting still riding my Roketa Scooter still saving money still happy!   

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was thinking about getting the MCR-46Y with a 150cc I was just curious how is yours running? I want to use it daily on a 30 mile commute to work is this something I should be looking at or is this more of a in town scooter?

    ReplyDelete