Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Insanity All The Way "Baby!" Dig Deeper!!

Since I'm not riding my bike nearly as much I really wanted a way to stay in shape and had no idea how.  It was really the time issue as my home life is so busy and I work around 6 days a week that I could not imagine when or where I would find the time to get back in shape.  Then while talking about this to a friend he mentioned that he was working out around one hour a day to a DVD program called Insanity and loved it.  I had never tried a DVD exercise program before and had no idea if I could even get "into it" so to speak let alone stick with it and actually lose the intended weight while also building muscle.  So after weeks of discussions with this friend he finally convinced me to at least give it a try and see what I thought. 

Well I'll tell you this after working out for six weeks doing nothing but the Insanity program I have lost around 12 pounds feel fit as a fiddle and can see all or most of my abs!!  It is crazy the work out is fun and you can really get into it thou it is only a 60 day program I'm not going to stop working out in two and a half more weeks I'm going to keep it up as I can truly say this program is 100% successful if you want to lose some weight and build some noticeable muscle.  The stack of DVD's that is included in the program will keep you interested the entire 60 days as the workout is always changing so it never becomes routine and boring.  And as a added bonus if you want to really increase your scooters gas mileage and performance try losing some weight!

Think of your body as an engine it will perform better with less to carry around and as a result you will gain more energy and power.  My father recently suffered a near heart attach and had to have a quadruple bypass.  I was with him throughout the entire process it was amazing but also not something I wish to encounter myself.  I'm hoping to use cardio exercises and weight training to avoid any future heart malfunctions and the Insanity program uses both so I'm thinking I'll be good to go!  I'm going to keep my GY6 engine running like my body long and strong baby!  LoL

Peace to you today

Roketa Scooter Man   

No comments:

Post a Comment